The Personal Data Controller is Kosmetyczne Instytuty Dr Irena Eris Sp. z o.o., ul. Puławska 107a; 02-595 Warszawa, e-mail: biuro.instytuty@DrIrenaEris.com
1. Providing your data is voluntary and is a condition for the services to be performed. Failure to provide data will prevent the performance of the agreement. Data will be processed by the Controller for the purpose of performing a services agreement, as well as for the purpose of establishing and exercising legal claims (if any), hereinafter referred to as “the legitimate interest of the data Controller”.
2. Data will be stored until the agreement is performed/terminated, until you withdraw your consent for personal data processing and until legal claims (if any) become time-barred, i.e.: 6 years from the date on which the agreement has been performed/terminated or you have withdrawn your consent for personal data processing, unless the EU or national laws require personal data to be stored for a longer period of time.
3. You have the right to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing, as well as the right to data portability.
4. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of the Controller, as detailed in section 2, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body and to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing operations that were performed on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
5. In all matters related to the processing of personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer directly at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.